Why tool up your Environmental Performance?
- Identify all your impacts
- Make it easier for you to take informed decisions
- Optimise your actions
- Demonstrate your commitment to your customers and employees
- Increase transparency
- Manage your environmental strategy effectively
Green Track, ESG performance measurement and management
Equipped with the IBM ENVIZI tool, Green Track simplifies the capture, consolidation, management and analysis of a company’s ESG data.
- Auditable Carbon Accounting (GHG)
- ESG reporting and disclosure
- Performance monitoring against sustainability commitments and targets
Green Track, managing environmental performance
Global environmental footprint by product/raw material using the Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental P&L method
- Greenhouse gas emissions (CO², methane, nitrous oxide, etc.)
- Consumption and pollution of water and oceans
- Impact on land use and exploitation/deforestation
- Waste production and recycling
- Biodiversity/Animal welfare
Environmental P&L and its benefits
Definition: an environmental income statement is a company’s monetary assessment and analysis of its environmental impacts (CO² emissions, water consumption, air and water pollution, land use and waste production), throughout the supply chain including its commercial operations.
- Translating environmental data into monetary values gives a global view of the cost of activities
- The results are easier to grasp and understand for managers and stakeholders alike
- A more complete and enlightened view of the impact of the Group’s activities on the environment: supplies, production processes and the transformation of raw materials.
- Strengthens and extends collaboration with key suppliers
Green Track: data collection for the environmental footprint of raw materials and products
- Collection and creation of disparate, high-volume data
- Consolidation and reporting of environmental impact
- Analysis of the largest sources of pollution
- Traceability and audibility of actions taken
- Environmental impact forecasts and simulations
- Recommendations for reducing environmental impact by controlling costs